Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The rodeo

This year I really wanted to go to the rodeo it just is so much fun I couldn't miss it. This pic is a little blurry but it the best one I have, the bulls are my favorite part of the hole rodeo, this bull in particular looked like he was flying or had springs on he feet I was so surprised that cowboy stayed on so long.
these bulls were 2,000lbs a piece and the man had them doing some neat tricks they were huge and did some amazing things.


this was the winner of the mutton busting "I think that is how you say it" good job to him.



just some flag holders on horses.


And last but not least I put this pic on hear to remind myself never to take my 3 yr old to places like this again he was a little stinker the hole time at the rodeo. LOL. " you can see it all over his face."



No comments:

Post a Comment